Tea and tisanes have numerous health benefits and are known for their high levels of bioactive ingredients – such as flavanoids and carotenoids. These antioxidant qualities play an important role in general health and wellness. But what about targeting certain health concerns?
We have created a list of many common wellbeing concerns, from high blood pressure to digestive health, along with the infusions that are known to ease the symptoms.
Click on infusion for more information
– High blood pressure | NO. 1 Raspberry & Thyme Infusion
– Cardiovascular health | NO. 1 Raspberry & Thyme Infusion
– Energy Boost | NO. 7 Matcha Pre – Workout
– Excretory health | NO. 8 Dandelion & Fennel Infusion
– Detoxifying | NO. 8 Dandelion & Fennel Infusion
– Antiseptic | NO.11 Lavender
– Rinerals in minerals [iron, calcium, potassium, copper, zinc & magnesium] | NO. 17 Rooibos & Honeybush Infusion
The ROWE® Team
Please consult your doctor prior to changing your diet or if pregnant. These ingredients should not be taken as a substitute for medication prescribed by your doctor.