What is so good about this hand cream?
Every brand considers the cost, aesthetics and environmental & ethical impact of each of their products. As a designer it can be a challenge to avoid the easy / cheap options because of competition saturating the market with products that appear natural and ethical. However as soon as you research deeper into these products you can see what sort of company is behind them. There are some amazing brands that do not test on animals, will not add harsh chemicals and that consider their environmental footprint. This is why it is important to look behind the label and support brands that stick by these values.
– Cocoa, shea butter, almond & sunflower oil with vitamin A, D & E
– Rich & hydrating natural handmade moisturiser
– Plant powered & made from essential oils
– Anti-inflammatory; due to the presence of cinnamic acid in shea butter
– Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, which helps protect skin from the environment & helps fight free radicals
– No parabens & sulphates or harsh chemicals
– Palm oil FREE
– I do not use any ingredients that have been tested on animals
– Made in England
(Aqua Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol Caprylic/Capric Trigylcerides, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin, (Benzyl Alcohol* Benzyl Salicylate* Hexyl Cinnamon* Limonene*)
* Naturally occurs in essential oils
The ROWE® Team