Our matcha is produced from the same shaded tea bushes as our Sencha Gyokuro, the leaves then undergo minimal processing before being ground into an ultra-fine powder.
Unlike most tea, prepared by infusing the leaf, which is then discarded, a cup of matcha contains every last bit of goodness locked up in this wonderful plant. We have added our matcha to some of our favourite ingredients below to give you an energy boost in the afternoon, pre workout or during a long distance run. Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor and roll into small balls. Leave as they are or roll the energy balls into some matcha (a light dusting) and shredded coconut. Set them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
– ½ cup of your seeds of choice
– ½ cup of almonds or pistachios
– ¼ cup of dried cranberries
– 4 dates
– 4 dried apricots
– 2 prunes
– 1 teaspoon of Sencha Gyokuro matcha powder
– 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
– 1 tablespoon of your nut butter of choice
– 1 tablespoon of honey
The ROWE® Team